Thursday 1 July 2010

UPDATE!

Right...bare with me guys. Mel has sailed the channel and right at this very moment is, en France, for her holidays. Admitterly well deserved, and I'm off next week, pour ma vacance. J'espere le soleil est chaud. (My pigeon french)So essentially Me, James, has been left in charge and I am taking up the baton on blogging hence forth!
It's going to bit a bit of a ramberling binge but hey, that's life isn't it?

Any how, before I upload some of our work in progress just a quick word about DandAD New Blood. If you are looking to go; then it was last weekend (bad form) and if you did go; then well done. I hope you had a good time and I hope I saw you. We had a wonderful time mingling and...well sunbatheing to be frank. (The excuse is that it's preparation for the skin before our respective holidays)

Hopefully I've been in touch with vast swathes of creatives (you people reading) and now in the offing is a placement. Much appreciation if so. If not, have a gander, call us in for a chat and get to know how great we are. WE REALLY ARE!

p.s. We still regulary bake. Who doesn't want us in their office?!!?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment